Home > Membership Info
- 2014/15 Benefits of Joining MBBA
- 2014/15 Membership Renewal Application
- 2014/15 New Member Application
- Learn about our Quality Assurance Program
- Gift Shop pay for memberships and more, securely, online
- 2015 Conference Announced!
It's a success! The Minnesota and Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Associations have teamed up again for a joint conference on November 8, 9 & 10 (Sunday - Tuesday) in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. At first blush, this may seem like a long drive to attend a conference, however, it is actually an opportunity to provide our members with a conference bolstered by the advantages of larger attendance numbers, which generate higher quality speakers and increased education and networking chances. Last years joint conference was history-making with 150 in attendance, five states represented and a 43 vendor/exhibitor trade show. An Aspiring Innkeepers workshop will also be featured at the conference.
Click here for the most up-to-date information.
- MBBA Blog - Set-up to increase traffic to the MBBA Web site and to give MBBA members an excellent venue for marketing their inn's web site on the internet without incurring any cost -- an excellent member benefit for the members that use it.
- MBBA Gift Certificate Program - The MBBA sells many gift certificates each year. If you are not already a participating member, you might want to consider this program.
- MBBA Valid Gift Certificates - Check here to see if a gift certificate is valid for redemption.
- Beginner and Refresher Workbook - Purchase it here!
- Aspiring Innkeepers Workshop - Sunday, April 19 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Red Wing, MN. Candlelight Inn
Do you want to sell your products to the B&B industry?
- Join the MBBA as an Associate Member (provide service/products to the B&B industry)
- Membership Application to become an Associate Member
Advertisers from our Guidebook include:
New Ulm - Call: 507-233-4300
Minnesota Trails - Call: 320-266-5132
© 2015, All Rights Reserved. Website by InsideOut Solutions