Home > Membership Info
- 2014/15 Benefits of Joining MBBA
- 2014/15 Membership Renewal Application
- 2014/15 New Member Application
- Learn about our Quality Assurance Program
- Gift Shop pay for memberships and more, securely, online
- 2015 Conference Announced!
It's a success! The Minnesota and Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Associations have teamed up again for a joint conference on November 8, 9 & 10 (Sunday - Tuesday) in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. At first blush, this may seem like a long drive to attend a conference, however, it is actually an opportunity to provide our members with a conference bolstered by the advantages of larger attendance numbers, which generate higher quality speakers and increased education and networking chances. Last years joint conference was history-making with 150 in attendance, five states represented and a 43 vendor/exhibitor trade show. An Aspiring Innkeepers workshop will also be featured at the conference.
Click here for the most up-to-date information.
On Monday November 9, our conference space allows up to 15 industry vendor partners to ‘open for business’ a day early.
On Tuesday November 10, our TRADE SHOW dedicated space accommodates a total of about 40 industry vendor partners - and we welcomed 40 businesses at our 2014 conference.
During the TRADE SHOW, no other events are scheduled from 8 am to 12 pm – so innkeepers and vendors have each other’s undivided attention!
Lunch immediately follows with the Industry Vendor Program: each briefly introduces their business and (if they participated) draws the winning business card from those collected at their booth.
- MBBA Blog - Set-up to increase traffic to the MBBA Web site and to give MBBA members an excellent venue for marketing their inn's web site on the internet without incurring any cost -- an excellent member benefit for the members that use it.
- MBBA Gift Certificate Program - The MBBA sells many gift certificates each year. If you are not already a participating member, you might want to consider this program.
- MBBA Valid Gift Certificates - Check here to see if a gift certificate is valid for redemption.
- Beginner and Refresher Workbook - Purchase it here!
- Aspiring Innkeepers Workshop - Sunday, April 19 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Red Wing, MN. Candlelight Inn
Do you want to sell your products to the B&B industry?
- Join the MBBA as an Associate Member (provide service/products to the B&B industry)
- Membership Application to become an Associate Member
Advertisers from our Guidebook include:
New Ulm - Call: 507-233-4300
Minnesota Trails - Call: 320-266-5132
Would you like to work for the MBBA?
The Board of Directors is accepting resumes for the Executive Director position. Resumes must be submitted no later than midnight on Monday, August 31, to email@example.com. Click for a complete job description.
© 2015, All Rights Reserved. Website by InsideOut Solutions