MBBA Annual Conference & Vendor Show
Home > MBBA Annual Conference & Vendor Show
2018 Innkeeper Conference and Vendor Show + Annual Meeting
April 22, 23 and 24, 2018
Treasure Island Resort & Casino
5734 Sturgeon Lake Road, Red Wing, Minnesota
Aspiring Innkeepers Class - Sunday, April 22!
The MBBA Aspiring Innkeepers Workshop is designed for those dreaming of owning an inn or new owners already realizing the dream. Experienced innkeepers, Zig & Lynette Gudrais from the Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Association will discuss topics including inn-keeping responsibilities, marketing, legalities, insurance, bank issues, websites and great breakfasts!
CLICK HERE to register online!
Member Registration (CLICK HERE)
Please join us for a fun and informative days featuring important updates on MN changes and rules, industry and marketing trends, technology and more.
Dan McElroy, President & CEO at Hospitality Minnesota, will provide us with an overview of Hospitality Minnesota and the benefits this organization can offer the MBBA.
Conference session highlights:
• History of MBBA – a panel of early MN Historic Association members will take us back to the creation of the MBBA, and why the organization is so important for innkeepers.
• Unlocking your Full Potential: Discover How ThinkReservations can Transform the way you operate your business
• What’s Next in Digital Marketing?
• Tracking Trends in the Ever-Changing Landscape of B&B Travel
• Understanding Yield Management Strategies
• Instagram – How to Connect, Share to Facebook and Get more Customers
• Understanding Gluten-Free
• Results of the Economic Importance and Market Strategies of MN B&Bs Study
• Lodging Changes and Rules, MN Department of Health Advisory Committee
The Island is calling…Treasure Island Resort and Casino is a destination resort with fun and relaxing options. Come early or stay an extra day and enjoy all the amenities that Treasure Island Resort and Casino has to offer. In addition to Gaming:
• Enjoy the Island’s new water park “The Lagoon” – free wristbands provided
• Relax at the full-service Wave Spa,
• Join us for bowling after the banquet at the Island Extreme Bowl.
VENDOR REGISTRATION (CLICK HERE)
Reserve your space now for April 23 & 24, 2018. Vendors are invited to display their wares, as well as participate in special networking and educational opportunities where you'll get to know innkeepers from around the state and the region. Dedicated vendor times have been set-aside on both days including a vendor luncheon where you’ll have a moment to address the entire group about your product or service. Already busy those dates? Fill out the registration to have your goods or services displayed at the vendor show with the option to give-away an item at the vendor luncheon from business cards collected. We’ll see you there!