Home > Membership Info
- 2014 Benefits of Joining MBBA
- 2014 New Member Application
- 2014 Membership Renewal Application
- Learn about our Quality Assurance Program
- Gift Shop pay for memberships and more, securely, online
- 2014 Conference Announced!
We’re trying some new! The Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association has invited the MBBA to team up with them for a joint conference on November 9, 10 & 11 (Sunday - Tuesday) in Waupaca, Wisconsin. At first blush, this may seem like a long drive to attend a conference, however, it is actually an opportunity to provide our members with a conference bolstered by the advantages of larger attendance numbers, which generate higher quality speakers and increased education and networking chances. Case-in-point . . . the featured speaker is Scott Crumpton - White Stone Marketing. Always a top-rated speaker at the PAII conferences, Scott is known for “tough love” . . . telling it like it is regarding websites, and marketing, with expertise to back up his counsel. Scott’s company’s approach is a comprehensive “branding” for their clients. Most B&Bs simply cannot afford Scott’s services (we wish that we could!) so this is our chance to learn from the best, and apply to it to our own websites and marketing. Last years WBBA conference was history-making with 100 in attendance, five states represented and a 28 vendor/exhibitor trade show. The plan is to have the 2015 joint conference held in Minnesota!
Click here for the most up-to-date information.
- Endorsed Providers - You may be considered a very small business to some, but not to these vendors. They want to serve you. The MBBA is happy to recommend these businesses that not only provide great products and services, but help support our association as well.
- Associate Members - Please help support these business that help support the MBBA. They offer low minimums and great service.
- MBBA Blog - Set-up to increase traffic to the MBBA Web site and to give MBBA members an excellent venue for marketing their inn's web site on the internet without incurring any cost -- an excellent member benefit for the members that use it.
- MBBA Gift Certificate Program - The MBBA sells many gift certificates each year. If you are not already a participating member, you might want to consider this program.
- MBBA Valid Gift Certificates - Check here to see if a gift certificate is valid for redemption.
- Beginner and Refresher Workbook - Purchase it here!
- Aspiring Innkeepers Workshop - April 6, 2014 - Pay online for your Aspiring Innkeepers Workshop here!
- Allied Member application for Aspiring Innkeepers>
Businesses who sell to B & Bs:
- Membership Application for Associate Members (sell to B&Bs)
Advertisers from our Guidebook include:
Minnesota Craft Brewers Guild - Ask for Clint
© 2010, All Rights Reserved. Website by InsideOut Solutions