The A.G. Thomson House in Duluth has long prided itself on warm hospitality and top-notch service for its guests. Our commitment to Innkeeping is reflected in our consistent ranking as a top Bed and Breakfast on TripAdvisor. The awards are out again this year, and we aren’t disappointed. For 2 of the last 4 years, we were ranked the #1 Bed and Breakfast in the country. This year, we made the Top 25, coming in at a solid #22. We’ve also received the Traveler’s Choice award all of those 4 years. We’re truly honored to receive these awards, and can’t think of a better time to celebrate with you than this upcoming Valentine’s Day. To make a visit even more enticing, we’re offering a new package: Minnesota Nice or Naughty? Take advantage of this great deal today, and book a room at our Inn today.
Is Minnesota Nice, or Naughty?
We think Minnesota is both nice and naughty. What more could you need? In honor of the next 50 Shades of Gray movie coming out on Valentine’s Day of 2017, we’ve put together a little package to help you make the most of your romantic getaway. This mischievous package will be in your room upon arrival and includes:
- Breakfast delivered to your room each day (maximum of 2 days included in this package – additional delivery days will be assessed the daily charge of $15/delivery)
- A bottle of Prosecco or Champagne
- A signature pair of AG Thomson House champagne glasses
- Decadent chocolates
- Strawberries and Cream
- The game “An Enchanted Evening”
- “Fifty Shades of Grey” brand Blindfold, Feather tickler and a sexy pair of Wristcuffs
You can make this package even better by adding one of the following:
- Two one-hour massages – add $190 (total cost $405)
- A couples massage* – add $210 (total cost $425)
Couples Who Play Together…
Isn’t the saying Couples who play together, stay together, a fun idea? We think so! And we can think of no better place to play than right here in Duluth. We aren’t joking around when we say that Duluth is an exceptional winter playground. There’s so much to do here, and the activities range from the simple to the exhilarating. Here are a few tips to make the most of our your next romantic trip to Duluth:
- Duluth’s incredible biking scene isn’t just for spring through fall anymore! Now, you can go Fat Tire Biking throughout the winter.
- Try Downhill Skiing or Snowboarding at local favorite, Spirit Mountain.
- Cross Country Ski or snowshoe through the trails at Snowflake Nordic Ski Center, or one of the other great parks in Duluth.
- Go Ice Skating at Bayfront Park
- Watch the Ice Climbers at Quarry Park. If you’re adventurous enough, you may even want to try it yourself. The Duluth Ice & Mixed Fest is happening just before Valentines day, too.
- Snowshoe along Duluth’s incredible portion of the Superior Hiking Trail.
There truly is no better place for a romantic getaway. Don’t miss this opportunity. Book your room with us today!